Friday, May 20, 2011

Tire

I am tired, a kind of tired that sleep can't help with it.

Still, I sleep.

Because one nice thing about sleep is,

It let you forgot about everything for a little while.


Yes, I am tired.


I am tired of worrying,

worrying when finally the cruel truth come to me

and I can't make any more excuse but to take it.


I am tired to live under terrified,

I spy for every possible that will become a threat to me.

even if anything happens, nothing I can do about it.


I am tired to of expect,

the hope of expect never end,

wondering where I get the strength from after so many disappointment.


I am tired of wait,

it is not about the time I had use,

It is about how long I still willing to wait.


I am tired of giving,

it feel so sad when what give never care or appreciated,

still we like a sun, we say we can't live without,

yet start to blame when the day getting hot.

Who make the day so hot anyway!?


All I need is just need to be feel needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment